If you're looking for a no-hassle, no-smudge mascara that you can take throughout your day with no re-application, blinc mascara is your answer. Instead of painting your lashes like conventional mascaras, blinc mascara forms tiny no-smudge, water-resistant "tubes" around your lashes. Once applied, these mascara tubes bind to your lashes and cannot run, smudge, clump, or flake, even if you cry or rub your eyes.
Whether your daily activities take you from the office, to your sweaty workout or out to dinner, our mascara will make your lashes look as good in the evening as they did when you first applied blinc in the morning. blinc mascara will add volume and length to give you a radiant natural look that lasts all day.
Only when you are ready for removal, the mascara tubes will effortlessly slide off your lashes into your hand without the use of a harsh makeup remover.
blinc mascara is better than water proof mascaras. All it takes is the combination of warm water and gentle pressure, from your fingertips, a washcloth or water pressure and the mascara tubes will slide off your lashes effortlessly. Upon removal you will see the tiny mascara tubes in your hand!
Great for sensitive eyes, mascara from blinc has been clinically tested to be non-irritating making it ideal for contact lens wearers and active people in search of a mascara whose look, hold and ease of removal is without compromise.
- Ideal for contacts & sensitive eyes.
- Great for false lashes & extensions.
- Can be used as a seal over other mascaras.
- healthy non-penetrating formula.
- Excellent Volumizing.
- Excellent Lengthening.
- Excellent Defining.
- Excellent Curling.
- Natural Appearance.
- Original tube forming technology.
- Buildable volume & length.
- Long lasting.
- Better than water-proof.
- Oily skin-proof.
- Holds lash curl.
- Rub-free removal.
- No tint or residue buildup left behind.
- Most effective - lots of water to slide tubes off.
- Somewhat effective - water-based remover.
- Least effective - oil-based remover.
Water/Aqua, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Tromethamine, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ethylparaben, Pentasodium Triphosphate [May Contain +/-: Iron Oxides (CI77499, CI 77492, CI 77491), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288)]
- You apply blinc like a regular mascara. It is important that you do not use conditioners, lotions, etc... before applying the mascara. blinc requires a dry, clean surface in order to adhere properly to your lashes.
- It takes blinc about 2 minutes to set and begin forming the tiny "tubes" around your lashes.
- Do not let it set before applying another coat in order to build...keep adding coats until you are satisfied with the volume, length and degree of lash separation before blinc mascara sets.
- Once it sets, you can no longer build..
- Neither water alone nor pressure alone will remove blinc mascara.
- Only the combination of lots of warm water and gentle pressure, from your fingertips, a washcloth or water pressure (i.e. shower), will slide the tiny tubes effortlessly off your lashes.
- Upon removal, you will actually see tiny tubes in your hand!
Note: For additional application tips please read the leaflet found inside each container.
Tips & Tricks
- If you accidently apply too much mascara on your lashes, gently swipe your lashes with a dry q-tip to absorb any excess mascara.
- If required, once your mascara is applied, use a lash comb to separate lashes prior to the mascara setting, for even greater definition.
- If you love blinc's performance qualities but occasionally use another mascara for a different look, try applying blinc over the other mascara to "tubify" and seal it with blinc's unparalleled staying power.
- Blinc mascara is great for use on fake lashes and eyelash extensions, since it doesn't require makeup remover (which can reduce the longevity of the adhesives used).
- For an unexpected pop of color, use black on your entire lash and then use dark green, blue or purple on just the tips (make sure that you don't let the black set completely before adding the color).