After almost a decade in development, blinc mascara AMPLIFIED provides incredible, buildable, glamorous volume and length, all while offering the Life Proof properties (i.e. smudge-proof, sweat-proof, water-resistant, flake-proof) of our original blinc mascara, that women have grown to love and depend upon.
As with our original blinc mascara (formerly known as Kiss Me), blinc's AMPLIFIED tubular mascara coats lashes with a glossy, volumizing and extending coat that forms tiny water resistant "tubes" around the lash. Unlike our original formula, this tubular mascara applies more like a traditional mascara, giving you the ability to add as many coats as you want to build your desired look! Because it is not as wet of a formula, you can even go back and reapply if needed, after it dries.
Removing blinc mascara AMPLIFIED is just as easy, and requires no makeup remover. Simply apply a little warm water along with some gentle pressure, and the tubes easily slide of your lashes. You will actually see the tiny tubes in your hand as blinc mascara AMPLIFIED comes off without leaving any messy black tint or residue behind.
- Ideal for contacts & sensitive eyes.
- Great for false lashes & extensions.
- Can be used as a seal over other mascaras.
- healthy non-penetrating formula.
- Excellent volumizing.
- Excellent lengthening.
- Excellent defining.
- Excellent curling.
- Every day glam apperance.
- Original tube forming technology.
- Traditional application.
- Buildable volume & length.
- Long lasting.
- Better than water-proof.
- Oily skin-proof.
- Excellent lash curl hold.
- Rub-free removal.
- NoÃ‚ tint or residue buildup left behind.
- Most effective - lots of water to slide tubes off.
- Somewhat effective - water-based remover.
- Least effective - oil-based remover.
Water/Aqua, Acrylates Copolymer, Stearic acid, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Propanediol, Polysilicone-11, Cera alba, Glyceryl stearate, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Copernicia Cerifera Wax, Nylon-66, Aminomethyl propanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Ammonium Hydroxide, O-cymen-5-OL, Laureth-12, [May Contain +/- : Titanium dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).]
- Use blinc mascara AMPLIFED on clean and dry lashes. Try not to use any moisturizers on your face before you apply the mascara since the oil may reduce the mascara's hold on the lash.
- If you curl your lashes or if you use a primer, be sure to do so only before applying blinc mascara AMPLIFED. The tubes that blinc mascara AMPLIFED forms around your lashes will act like a "cast", holding your curl longer, as opposed to weighing your lashes down like conventional mascaras.
- Twirl the wand inside the mascara tube to coat the lash. Hold the wand horizontally and start at the base of the lashes and go right to the tips. Wiggle the wand slightly from side to side as you apply the mascara.
- For the lower lashes some prefer to hold the wand vertically and gently apply the mascara lash by lash, while others lightly sweep across the lashes.
- Keep brushing blinc mascara AMPLIFED on until you have achieved the desired degree of lash separation, volume and length.
- You can build on additional volume by applying as many coats as you wish. For additional length, focus on the tips of the lashes with a few strokes of the mascara wand. Now you can get on with your day without worrying about runny mascara.
- Once you have finished applying blinc mascara AMPLIFED close the bottle tightly.
- Neither water alone nor pressure alone will remove blinc mascara AMPLIFED.
- Only the combination of lots of warm water and gentle pressure, from your fingertips, a washcloth or water pressure (ie: shower), will slide the tiny tubes effortlessly off of your lashes and into your hand.
- You will start to feel blinc mascara AMPLIFED become saturated as its grip on the lashes loosens. Keep applying more warm water until the tiny tubes that were formed around your lashes begin to slide off effortlessly (not: do not pull your lashes).
- Those little "tubes" you see in the sink are not your lashes; they are the mascara that encased your lashes sliding off. Do not try to use any makeup removers or lotions to remove the mascara since they will not be as effective as simply combining water and pressure.
Tips & Tricks
- Make sure no mascara is left on the neck or opening of the bottle before closing it. Any residual mascara left on the opening or the neck of the bottle can lead to difficulties reopening the mascara bottle or even damage the bottle upon reopening.
- Be sure to clean off the bottle neck and opening of any residual mascara before you close it!