The Dermaroller system is a natural way to improve the appearance of the skin and reverse the signs of ageing. The principal behind the process (pure rolling) is to stimulate cell renewal and new collagen without damaging the epidermis. Scaring, moderate wrinkles, stretch marks, age spots and mild pigmentation can all be successfully treated. The Dermaroller uses 200 very fine titanium needles to create micro-channels (a controlled injury) into the deeper skin layers. As the skin repairs itself new collagen is deposited in the papillary dermis resulting in, plumping from underneath to smooth out wrinkles, fine lines and indented scars. The skin’s strength, collagen and elastin are improved for a rejuvenated, smooth and youthful complexion.
- Reduction of the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduction of large pores
- Oil flow regulation
- Re-pigmentation- production of new melanin
- Smoother, more refined, younger looking skin
Steps for “Dermarolling” at home:
- Cleanse skin thoroughl with a quality cleanser.
- Apply a quality dermal serum to skin (face, neck and chest).
- Start “Dermarolling”, applying NO pressure to roller. Pressure to roller must NEVER be applied.
- Roll between 2-5 minutes. Roll each part of the skin 3 times in all four directions – horizontally, vertically and both diagonals (in the pattern of an asterisk).
- It is recommended to use the Dermaroller at night, before going to bed.
- It is recommended to use the Dermaroller no more than 3 times per week.
- Make sure your personal Dermaroller is properly cleaned – use the ROLLER CLEANER as directed.
Normal skin, aging skin, dry skin, flaky skin, sun-damaged skin, thickened skin, oil skin.
Darker skin types should be using a high quality dermal pigment inhibitor product prescribed by a skin professional prior to using the Dermaroller at home. Darker skin types are prone to post-inflammatory hyper-pigmentation (PIHP) induced by damage/trauma to the skin.
Usage | AM & PM
Use Dermaroller over throughly cleansed skin; face, neck and chest. To be used 3 times per week. NO PRESSURE is to be applied when using Dermaroller.
The use of high quality, SPF sunblock is highly recommended every day.